欢迎来到慕课网

有关健身的英语情景对话

来源:www.tengzhei.com 2024-05-16

有关健身的英语情景对话

健身是强身健体、提升自己心理素质的最好方法,有愈加多的人想加入到健身的行列中来。下面我们为大伙收拾的有关健身的英语情景对话,期望对大伙有用!

有关健身的英语情景对话

Steve: I’m going over to the gym. I want to do some running.

史蒂夫:我要去健身中心,我想要跑步。

Joseph: Why don’t you run outside?

约瑟夫:你为何不在户外跑?

Steve: Are you kidding? Do you know how cold it is today?

史蒂夫:你开玩笑吧?你了解今天有多冷吗?

Joseph: Yeah, I suppose. I guess it isn’t healthy to run in this weather.

约瑟夫:对,我相信。我觉得在这种天气下跑步也不健康。

Steve: No, it’s not. Not at all. I’d probably freeze my lungs.

史蒂夫:当然,一点也不健康。一点也不。我的肺非常可能都会结冻。

Joseph: Wait for me a minute. I’ll go over to the gym too.

约瑟夫:等我一下。我跟你一块去健身中心。

Steve: You?

史蒂夫:你?

Joseph: Yes, why not? Just let me get my gym clothes together.

约瑟夫:对,为何不? 让我把运动服饰带上。

Steve: I didn’t know you could exercise.

史蒂夫:我并不了解你做运动。

Joseph: What do you mean by that? Everyone can exercise!

约瑟夫:你的意思是? 每一个人都可以运动啊!

Steve: Yeah, I know. But you? I always thought you were only good at lifting beer bottles to your mouth.

史蒂夫:对呀,我了解。但你? 我一直觉得你只能把啤酒瓶放进你的嘴巴。

Joseph: No, not at all. I was on the swimming team in high school. And I’d like to do some weight training. They have decent equipment at that gym.

约瑟夫:不,才没。我在高中的时候参加过游泳队。我也喜欢做一些举重运动。健身中心有非常不错的设施。

Steve: You’re going to lift weights? Hah!

史蒂夫:你要举重?哈!

Joseph: Are you laughing at me?

约瑟夫:你在笑我吗?

Steve: I’m sorry. I just can’t imagine you lifting weights.

史蒂夫:当然不,我只不过没办法想象你举重。

Joseph: Maybe not. But I want to start. I need to get in shape. I feel these past couple months that my energy is low.

约瑟夫:可能没,但我想要开始。我需要维持住身材。我感到这过去的几个月我的体能差了很多。

Steve: It’s true. If a person doesn’t exercise, they get sluggish. That’s why I keep running. Even in the winter.

史蒂夫:是真的。假如一个人不运动,他们会变得非常懒。那就是为何我坚持跑步,甚至在冬季也是如此。

Joseph: So I need to do something too.

约瑟夫:所以我也需要做点什么。

Steve: But lifting weights isn’t the best thing. You should do some kind of aerobic exercise.

史蒂夫:但举重并非最好的。你可以做一些健身操。

Joseph: I know. But I want to start today with a little weight lifting. Then I’m going to buy a new swimming suit and goggles, and every other day I’m going to go swim laps in the pool. How does that sound?

约瑟夫:我了解。但我今天想开始做一点举重。然后我要去买一件新的泳衣及一副蛙镜,每隔一天我就能在泳池游来游去了。听起来很好吧?

Steve: It sounds like a good plan to me. I’m still… I mean…

史蒂夫:听起来真是一个非常不错的计划。我还是……我的意思是……

Joseph: What?

约瑟夫:如何了?

Steve: I’m still just surprised you really want to do it. It doesn’t seem to go with your character.

史蒂夫:我还是非常惊讶你真的要如此做。这真的跟你的个性不合。

Joseph: Well, if that’s true, then maybe I need to change my character, don’t I? I don’t want to become a fat slob.

约瑟夫:嗯,假如那是真的,可能我是要改变一下我的个性,对吗?我可不想变成一个痴肥。

相关文章推荐